Your Athlete ID may be shared with anyone who you wish to view your site. When you send your Athlete ID, users will need to enter that code in the top right portion of the website pages.
Access is limited to viewing only and visitors cannot 'edit' your page. You will need to "LOGIN" with your personal email and password in order to edit your profile.
- You will need to have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. Please go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer to test/download the Adobe Flash Player.
- In the 'My Videos' section of your ACT System webpage, press the blue text links under the main photo on the page (My Videos section). It may take a minute to load, but you should not need to press the 'play' arrow above.
If you experience troubles, press F5 to refresh the page. Here is a tip to help adjust the connection speed if your video is choppy and/or off synch with the audio:
- While the video is playing right click on the screen and choose Options.
- Click on the Performance tab, and then choose connection speed.
- Next, click on the arrow to the far right of the connection speed and scroll down to the highest speed for your computer (probably DSL/Cable 768 Kbps).
- Click OK at the bottom. Then you will need to stop the video and restart it using the 'title button' below the video.
Receiving your Video hard copy(s)
If you have ordered Video Services from Skillshow, we will contact you when your video editing is completed and request you view the video online before we mail it to you.
You will have one week to view your video and to contact us with any editing changes free of charge. All edits will be done prior to sending out any copies. To avoid extra charges, please contact us within one week regarding any edits.
All you will need is the coach's email address! Simply click 'share profile' and fill in the necessary information to send a link of your personalized webpage to someone else. Be sure to follow up with a telephone call within a week after sending your ACT System page to coaches or scouts. Also keep your grades up; many times they do make a difference, the admission requirements in many schools are getting more and more competitive and being a good student and a good citizen will go a long way in assisting a coach in helping you through the admissions process Remember, this is your future be PRO-ACTIVE!
Canceling your webpage
You can cancel your ACT System webpage at any time! Your credit card is being charged $15.95 monthly (or $19.99 monthly, if BaseballWebTV subscriber). When you are ready to cancel your monthly subscription to the ACT webpage because you have made a college commitment or for any other reason, please contact us at ACT@skillshow.com
If you have any questions, please call our Philadelphia office at 610-687-9072 or our Seattle office at (206) 652-1288 or email email@example.com
Best Wishes and thank you for choosing Skillshow!
The Skillshow Team